Gift Aid Declaration

Gift Aid Declaration Form

Gift Aid for UK Taxpayers only
Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current year. Your full address is needed to identify you as a current tax payer. Winchester College can reclaim basic rate tax on your donation, which will add an additional 25% to the value of your gift. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your self-assessment tax return or ask HMRC to adjust your tax code.
I request the Warden and Fellows of Winchester College to treat as Gift Aid donations all qualifying gifts of money made.
- I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and / or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
- You must notify Winchester College Society if you want to cancel this declaration, or you no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and / or Capital Gains Tax or you have changed your name or home address.
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOUR EMPLOYER OFFERS A MATCHING GIFTS SCHEME TO ENABLE THE TAXMAN TO MAXIMISE YOUR DONATION We can offer tax efficient ways to give in the UK, America, Hong Kong and elsewhere in the world. Please contact the Development Office for more information by calling +44 (0)1962 621217. Alternatively, forms can be downloaded from
Privacy | Sitemap 
Winchester College Society
73 Kingsgate Street
Winchester SO23 9PE
T. +44(0)1962 814638
Registered Charity no. 1139000